iOS 7 Tech Talks Videos released
Learn more about iOS app and game development with these Apple Tech Talks videos.
Apple iOS 7 Tech Talks recently took place in San Francisco, New York, Tokyo, Shanghai, Berlin, and London. Didn’t get into the limited availability events? Now you can watch the presentations.
You can download each Tech Talks video in HD or SD along with the presentation PDF using your Apple Developer account (sign up for free). Each video is about an hour long. Topics:
- Advances in OpenGL ES 3.0
- App Developer Day Kickoff
- App Store Distribution and Marketing for Apps
- App Store Distribution and Marketing for Games
- Architecting Modern Apps, Part 1
- Architecting Modern Apps, Part 2
- Architecting Modern iOS Games
- Developing 2D Games with Sprite Kit
- Game Developer Day Kickoff
- Hidden iOS 7 Development Gems
- Integrating iOS 7 Game Technologies
- Integrating iOS 7 System Technologies
- Integrating iOS 7 Technologies
- Security and Privacy in iOS 7
- User Interface Design for iOS 7 Apps
- User Interface Design for iOS 7 Games
Screenshots from the User Interface Design for iOS 7 Apps video, which talks about difference between iOS 6 and iOS 7 design and best practices for iOS 7 app design.
Like this story? Check out more Tips & Tricks articles.
- Fieldrunners 2 released as iPhone Exclusive, iPad in the Future (and Android Status)
- 4 mobile game design rules by Infinity Blade creators
- Grand Theft Auto 3 Released for iPhone + iPad [gameplay video]
- Pantless endless walker “SideWalker: Late to Work” iOS game released
- Epic Games to Release Unreal 3 Engine SDK to iOS Developers, For Free