Apple released iOS 6.1.1 for iPhone 4S
Firmware update was released quickly to fix iPhone 4S cellular performance problem with iOS 6.1.
Just last Friday Vodafone UK announced that iPhone 4S with the recently released iOS 6.1 might experience performance issues on its network. Three days later, Apple released iOS 6.1.1 with a short description:
“This update fixes an issue that could impact cellular performance and reliability for iPhone 4S.”
Good that Apple pushed out a quick fix. For those iPhone 4S users on iOS 6.1, it’s a 23MB update. (The full firmware is 909MB as shown in our image).
Using evasi0n iOS 6.1 jailbreak? You should use iTunes to make a backup and restore to the new firmware.
- iOS 6.1.2 released with Exchange fix
- iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak: Absinthe 2.0 Released
- iOS 4.1 iPhone, iPod touch Firmware Update Features
- Mac Download: Greenpois0n + Limera1n iPhone 4.1 Jailbreak
- Backup Your iPhone iOS 4, iPad 3.2 SHSH NOW! (update)