New iPhone 5 with 4-Inch Display: Thinner, Lighter, LTE
New 2012 iPhone is thinner, lighter, and can still be used with one hand.
Apple introduces the new 2012 iPhone today. And as leaked this morning, the new iPhone is called the iPhone 5.
iPhone 5 features:
- 4-Inch display
- Thinner: 7.6mm, 18% thinner
- Lighter: 112 grams, 20% lighter
- 1136 x 640 Retina Display with 16:9 aspect ratio
- LTE (faster data speed on supported network) without battery loss
- New Wifi with 2.4ghz and 5ghz on 802.11n
- A6 processor: 2x faster CPU, 2x faster graphics
- Better camera
Image combined from The Verge live blog by ObamaPacman.
Battery life of iPhone 5:
- 3G talk time: 8 hours
- 3G browsing: 8 hours
- LTE browsing: 8 hours
- Wi-fi browsing: 10 hours
- Video: 10 hours
- Music: 40 hours
- Standby: 225 hours (over 9 days)
Pro tip from ObamaPacman: put iPhone in Airplane Mode to maximize standby life.
New iPhone 5 camera:
- Better 8MP camera
- Panorama mode with up to 28 mexapixels
- Better low light photos: up to 2 f-stops greater light performance
Read up more on the Apple iPhone page
- iPad 2 Glass: Thinner, Lighter, Stronger
- iPhone 4S Has 4G + 8 Hour Battery Life
- iPad 2 Specs: Duo Core, Dual Camera, Faster!
- New 4-Inch iPhone 5 Rumored with Taller 1136 x 640 Display
- New MacBook Pro: 4K Retina Display + Radically Thin, $2199