iPhone 5 Event September 12, Release Date on 21st
Apple will host a special media event on September 12 to introduce iPhone 5 and other new products.
“Apple is planning to debut the new iPhone at a special event on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, with the release date to follow 9 days later on Friday, September 21.”
Apple is expected to introduce 4-inch iPhone 5, new iPod nano, new iPod touch, iOS 6, and possibly 7.85-Inch iPad mini.
Here’s a video from macotakara of possible 4-inch iPhone 5 design shown with “leaked” parts of the new iPhone:
The 2012 new iPhone event is 6 weeks and 1 days from now and counting.
- Apple iPad mini (with 7.85-Inch display?) event confirmed: October 23
- October 23 Apple iPad mini special event rumor roundup
- Watch & Download Apple iPhone 5 Event Video
- Apple iPod / iTunes Special Media Event on September 1
- How Many Days Ahead Will Press Invites be Sent for Apple’s Next Big iPhone 5 Media Event