Little Old Lady From Hell Guns Down MacBook And iPhones
The “Little Old Lady From Pasadena” might have been “a kind of folk archetype in Southern California in the mid-20th century”, but this little old granny in the above video might better be described as being the “Little Old Lady From Hell”, that is if you could even call her a lady?
No, this gun-totting little old granny from hell might be a good shot and all, but if you ask me, she’s also a little-bitty, batty in the old noggin, because, as you can see, in an effort to drum up attention for Clearplex Screen Protectors, this little old bitty is blowing away the bits out of poor, innocent, and totally defenseless little old iPhones and MacBook Pros….. oh…. the shame, oh the shame of it all!
[Editor's note: First gun: AR-15, .223 calibre, second gun: Benelli Nova, 20 gauge. Basically, the company claimed that their iPhone screen protector is so tough it can be bullet resistant, like the Apple laptop battery.]
- First Lady Michelle Obama Sends First Tweet on a Mac
- Lady Gaga Uses Mac and iPad
- Amazing iPhone Girl Sings Lady Gaga Poker Face + Beyonce Irreplaceable
- Neutra Face, An Ode On a Typeface: Lady Gaga “Poker Face” Mac Designer Parody
- Yann Tiersen (Amélie Soundtrack Composer, Musician) Plays Piano Using 6 iPhones