iPad Dominates Tablet Market
This is what happens when carriers have no incentive to push Android tablets.
Abi Research on tablet shipments in 2012 Q1:
- Apple leads with 11.8 million iPads
- Samsung tablet distant second with 1.1 million
- Amazon Kindle Fire “fizzled” (here’s a good reason)
Apple basically sold every single one of the iPad shipped, and probably would have sold more if not for the supply constraint of iPad 3.
- 32 Failed Android + Microsoft Tablet PC Competitors vs. 2010 iPad
- 7″ Kindle Fire Tablet Reviews (Not iPad Killer)
- Kindle Fire Used BlackBerry PlayBook as Hardware Template
- Conan O’Brien: Kindle Fire Apology From Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
- Kindle Fire Poor Usability – Jakob Nielsen Report