US Senator Dick Durbin Uses iPad to Work on Billion Dollar Transportation Bill
Probably much more efficient than bringing hundreds of pages of documents with him.
US Senator Dick Durbin, Democrat from Illinois, works on a federal bill to fund mass transit. Senator Durbin with his iPad at the May 2, 2012 open session with CTA transportation officials at Union Station, Washington D.C.
Photo by Abel Uribe for the Chicago Tribune article about the federal transportation bill.
iPad is used to save time and money by individuals and organizations.
Other iPad use in government:
- iPad used in Congress on the floor of House of Representatives
- NSA director: “iPad wonderful” in Congressional hearing
- British Parliament uses iPad
- German Parliament approves iPad
- UAE Cabinet uses iPad
- President Obama uses iPad
- British Prime Minister uses iPad
- Turkey Prime Minister uses iPad
- Norway Prime Minister uses iPad
- Saudi Arabia king uses iPad
- British Parliament Buys 650 iPads for All Members
- British Prime Minister Getting Custom iPad App to Help Run Government
- iPad Makes US Congress, House of Representatives Debut
- UAE Cabinet Adopts iPad eBriefcase / HH Sheikh Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai an iPad user
- NSA Director Reports “iPad is Wonderful” at Congressional Hearing