“SwipeSelection” iPhone & iPhone Gesture Keyboard Now Available on Cydia
Download on Cydia (requires jailbreak).
David Hooper’s gesture keyboard concept for iOS:
After seeing the concept video, iOS developer Kyle Howells brought the swipe keyboard concept to life. And it took only a few days! Here’s how to install it for jailbreaked iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad:
- Go to Cydia, and search for “SwipeSelection”
- Swipe left and right to move cursor
- Hold SHIFT while swiping left and right to make selection.
Amazing. We love it.
Version 1.0-1 known problem: “can’t select special characters anymore, like â á ç Ş”. The author is working on a fix right now.
- Cydia Creator Interview: History of iPhone Jailbreak & Unlocking
- Cydia Creator Jay Freeman / Saurik Interviewed on iPhone 4 Jailbreak
- Cydia “PDF Loading Warner” Helps Prevent iOS Security Hole Exploit
- iPhone 5 Virtual Keyboard + Holographic Projector Concept Video
- Cydia’s Saurik Fixes PDF Exploit on Jailbreaked & Older iOS Devices