Samsung Samsung Galaxy S 3 “S Voice” Copied Siri
New Samsung S III phone shamelessly ripped off the highly popularized iPhone feature, Siri.
Innovation, by Samsung. (from their new phone introduced today)twitpic.com/9gurwj
— Sebastiaan de With (@sdw) May 3, 2012
Today, Samsung introduced their new Android phone, the Samsung Galaxy S III. It has “S Voice”, which somehow looks similar to Siri from the iPhone 4S. Must be a coincidence.
- Samsung Galaxy S II Continues to Copy iPhone
- Apple Siri vs. Microsoft TellMe [video]
- Samsung Galaxy Continues to Copy Apple
- Apple vs. Samsung Galaxy: iPhone Infringement Lawsuit, Analysis
- Genius: Samsung S3 and iPhone Answer “Woodchuck” Question [video]