Genius: Samsung S3 and iPhone Answer “Woodchuck” Question [video]
The proof that Samsung Galaxy III S Voice is not an identical Siri copy. It even changed the answer of the classic tongue twister!
Did the Samsung Galaxy S III copy Siri? Let’s watch the Apple iPhone vs. S Voice answer the question: “how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?”
2011 October: Siri on iPhone 4S
2012 May: S Voice on Samsung S3
Spot the difference:
- Apple Siri: “A woodchuck would chuck as much as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.”
- Samsung: “A woodchuck would chuck all the wood he could if a woodchuck could chuck wood”
With the use of “all the wood he could” breaking up the flow, Samsung’s modified version is not quite the tongue twister as the original. Also, mind the wrong transcription (replacing wood with would) by the Samsung service.
from the sound of the responses, Android users were impressed by the Siri knockoff. The video creator even uttered: “Genius”.
Too bad they don’t know the truth about their “genius” Samsung parrot that copied things wrong.
- Samsung Samsung Galaxy S 3 “S Voice” Copied Siri
- Samsung Copies Genius Bar [SameSung]
- Samsung Copies 2008 iPhone 3G Design [SameSung]
- Samsung Did Not Copy Apple iPhone / iPad Design [SameSung]
- Samsung VP of Design Denied Copying Apple [SameSung]