Facebook Pages Manager iPhone App Tested in Select Countries
New iPhone app is perfect for those who manage multiple facebook pages.
Released quietly yesterday, Facebook Pages Manager for iPhone is currently only available in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, and Canada. It’s similar to the Facebook iPhone app, with these additional features:
- Notifications for user interaction with pages
- Push notifications can be turned on or off by page
- Insights of user engagement
It should become available to other countries after Facebook figured out server capacity and deal with version 1.0 app bugs / missing features (it currently lacks messaging from pages).
Full description of Facebook Pages Manager Version: 1.0 for iPhone and iPod touch on App Store Canada:
Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
- Post new updates and photos as your Page
- Get notified about new activity on your Page when it happens, no matter where you are
- Respond, post and comment as your Page while you’re on-the-go
- Manage all your Facebook Pages from one app
- View your latest Page Insights
Just install Pages Manager and then log in using Facebook to quickly access and manage all of your Pages from wherever you are.
I wonder if Mark Zuckerberg’s Dog uses the app?
There is no Android version at this time, and none are announced on the Facebook support page about the app.