2012 Ivy Bridge MacBook Pro & iMac Benchmarks Leaked
New geekbench benchmarks reveal the speed of unreleased 2012 Quad-Core MacBook Pro & iMac.
New MacBookPro9,1 listed with Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3820QM quad-core processor running at 2.7 GHz. It is expected to be available for the 15-inch and 17-inch 2012 MacBook Pro (not for the 13-inch due to 45w consumption). Macrumors:
“The unreleased system carries a benchmark of 12,252, compared to scores in the range of 10,500 for the corresponding current MacBook Pro processor, the Core i7-2860QM.”
New iMac13,2 benchmark listed Intel Ivy Bridge Core i7-3770 quad-core processor running at 3.4 GHz. It has a benchmark of 12,183.
ObamaPacman expects these new Apple computers to be introduced on near the sold out 2012 WWDC next month.
- 2011 Spring MacBook Pro Benchmarks: Faster Than 2010 Quad MAC PRO
- iMac Updated with Quad-Core, Sandy Bridge, & Thunderbolt
- 2011 Thunderbolt MacBook Air and Mac Mini Benchmarks
- Apple Introduces 5 New Thunderbolt MacBook Pro
- Apple Inventory System Revealed New 2012 MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac, & Mac Pro