WWDC 2012 Sold Out: Comparison of Ticket Availability History
Apple World Wide Developer Conference 2012 tickets sold out in 2 hours today. How does it compare to the previous sold out WWDC?
The 2012 Apple World Wide Developer Conference might just become the US East Coast developer conference. The event is sold out before many west coast developers wake up.
Even with the ticket priced at $1,599 and attempt to limit scalping, WWDC 2012 tickets quickly sold out. To reduce ticket scalping:
- You need to be registered iOS or Mac OS developer in order to attend
- One ticket per person
- Five attendees per organization
The Apple develper conference takes place on June 11 to June 15, 2012 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
WWDC tickets availability history:
- 2008 WWDC: sold out in 2 months, first time it sold out
- 2009 WWDC: sold out in 1 month
- 2010 WWDC: sold out in 1 week
- 2011 WWDC: sold out in 12 hours
- 2012 WWDC: sold out in 2 hours
Wondering where to buy a ticket to WWDC 2012? No need. Apple will post videos to all sessions after the conference. (Oh and don’t get rickrolled with “second round of WWDC tickets available” links).
- WWDC 2013 tickets sold out in 2 minutes
- Apple Sold Out of World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) 2010 Tickets
- Apple: WWDC 2013 ticket goes on sale tomorrow April 25
- WWDC 2012 Live Coverage
- Watch WWDC 2012 Apple Keynote [Full Official Video]