Apple Starts Shipping New iPad 3 From China
I just got an email from Apple. Subject: One of your items has shipped.
OMG, my new iPad 3 shipped!
It is currently at Export Processing Zone (EPZ), China, the order is scheduled to be delivered on Friday March 16. Hopefully it will get delivered to a business address quicker.
Do you think my choice of engraving has anything to do with it?
Hint: stay hungry, stay foolish.
It is not shipping from the US, so last week’s rumored Apple shipment might be for Apple Store / channel inventory. My 3rd gen Apple TV order appears to be not ready yet.
Those in the US can still pre-order the new Retina display iPad for March 16 delivery.
- iPad 2 International Availability: Starts with 2-3 Weeks Ship Time
- Apple iPad 2 Online Orders Extends to 2-3 Weeks
- EPIC Auto-Tune Video: “Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish”, Steve Jobs Resignation Song
- Online Apple Store iPad 2 Availability: Ships in 4-5 Weeks
- iPad 2, Online Apple Store 1AM Order Time Tomorrow + Retail Store Deails