Apple Financial Conference Call Bingo
Apple announced a surprise financial conference call tomorrow 9AM EDT about its almost $100 billion dollar in cash balance.
There are all kinds of speculations about what Apple CEO Tim Cook will announce this morning. What will Apple do with that pile of cash? Will Tim cook replace all his tooth with diamonds?
- Buys Samsung?
- New Apple Island?
- Buys Corning Glass?
We think if Apple buys Foxconn, and use it exclusively to make Apple products, then all competitors will be screwed.
- Apple to Spend $45 Billion on Dividend & Stock Buy Back
- Corporate Seals + A Conference Call in Real Life
- Tim Cook: new Apple products this fall and throughout 2014
- Watch Bloomberg TV Business & Financial News on iPad
- Apple 2013 Q2 financial: 65% iPad unit growth, record March quarter revenue of $43.6 billion