Final Cut Pro X 10.0.3: Photoshop Layers, Chroma key, & Import FCP 7 Projects
Video about some of the new FCPX 10.0.3 update’s less known features.
Video: Final Cut Pro X 10.0.3 Update
Matt’s Macintosh talks about the latest update of Apple Final Cut Pro X [Download, Mac App Store $299.99].
The update, released this week, is free to existing users. He talks about chorma key improvement, new Photoshop layer feature, and third party app support to transfer FCP 7 files to FCPX. No walkthrough of the highly anticipated FCPX multi-Cam feature though.
How do I transfer Final Cut Pro 7 projects to Final Cut Pro X? Or vice versa?
- 7toX for Final Cut Pro [Download: Mac App Store], $9.99.
- Transfer from Final Cut X projects -> Final Cut Pro 7 with this app [Download: Mac App Store], $49.99.
- Free Final Cut Pro X Plugins Downloads (Split Screen, Miniaturize)
- Final Cut Pro X: Detailed Workflow Walkthrough & Analysis vs. FCP 7
- Final Cut Pro X: Hand On Walkthrough [Video]
- Download Final Cut Pro X: with Blu-Ray Burning
- [VIDEO] Apple Introduces $299 Final Cut Pro X, Ships in June (updated)