Apple Posts Record $46.33 billion Quarter with Record iPhone, iPad, Mac Sales
Apple’s fiscal 2012 first quarter financial result for the 14 weeks ended December 31, 2011.
Apple announced “All-Time Record iPhone, iPad and Mac Sales”. The Cupertino company sold:
- 37.04 million iPhone, 128% growth over the year-ago quarter
- 15.43 million iPad, 111% growth
- 5.2 million Mac, 26% growth
- 15.4 million iPod, 21% decline
Apple earned $13.06 billion dollars in net profit on $46.33 billion revenue. Not a surprise, considering everybody from HP chairman, HTC Chairwoman, Tom Brady, Taipei 101 skyscraper chief architect, James Bond to Zuckerberg’s dog are now using Apple tablet, computer, and phones.
Revenue chart by Macrumors
- Apple 2013 Q2 financial: 65% iPad unit growth, record March quarter revenue of $43.6 billion
- Apple 2011 Q4 Financials, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac Sales
- Apple 2011 Q2 Financials: Record Quarter, 113% iPhone Growth
- Apple Stock Hits Record High After Quarterly Earnings Report, Sales Stats
- Apple Q3 2011 Financials: Revenue Up 82%, iPhone Up 142%, iPad Up 183%