Apple Overhauls iTunes U, Releases iPad, iPhone & iPod touch App [Download]
Features of iTunes U app. Download it here.
Apple’s new iTunes University App is designed for educators and students to teach and take entire courses.
The all-new iTunes U app lets teachers create and manage courses including essential components such as lectures, assignments, books, quizzes and syllabuses and offer them to millions of iOS users around the world.
The iTunes U app gives iOS users access to the world’s largest catalog of free educational content from top universities including Cambridge, Duke, Harvard, Oxford and Stanford, and starting today any K-12 school district can offer full courses through the iTunes U app. iTunes U has already become an incredibly popular learning tool for students with over 700 million downloads.
Download iTunes U [App Store], an universal app for iOS.
Features for students:
- Access new books and notes taken in iBooks
- View presentations, lectures, and assignment lists
- Push notification to receive latest class information
- Interactive quizzes with iBooks textbook
Educators: create, manage, share courses, quizzes, and handouts using web-based tool. The curriculum can include content from iTunes U App, the Internet, iBookstore, or App Store. Teachers can also upload documents such as Keynote, Pages, Numbers, or books made with iBooks Author.
Amazing. Don’t forget to check out Stanford’s free iOS development course.
- iBooks 1.5 Adds Night Mode + Full Screen Mode + New Classic Covers
- Apple Releases 6 Free iOS + Mac e-books for Developers in iBooks Store
- Apple Released iTunes 10.5.3 with iBooks Author & Textbook Support [Download]
- Skype Releases 3G Video Calls for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
- $0.99 Sale: EA iPad, iPhone, iPod touch Games Download