Alec Baldwin Booted off American Airline Flight for Playing iPhone Game
30 Rock star, who recently demoed Siri Apple TV Prototype, gets no respect from American Airlines.
Baldwin, a prolific Twitter user, took to the social media site to vent, saying a “flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing Words With Friends while we sat at the gate, not moving.” [...]
It wasn’t clear if passengers had been asked to turn off their cellphones, which is typical before a flight backs away from the terminal.
Baldwin, tweeting from his iPhone around 2PM PST yesterday, notes: no wonder the airline is bankrupt.
He got on another American flight to New York, but Baldwin said it would be his last AA flight, mentioning #theresalwaysunited (there’s always United Airlines). Well, at least Baldwin still get to use his Mac.
Making a point that he is not in it for the publicity, Alec Baldwin deactivated his 600,000+ follower Twitter account and will start another account from scratch.
Download Words with Friends Free
No matter how this turned out, Words With Friends, a scrabble-like game, might get a few more downloads:
Alec Baldwin Tweets / Deactivated Twitter Account
See some of Baldwin’s recent tweets on a temporary deactivated @alecbaldwin account:
- American Airlines to Replace Paper Charts with iPad Electronic Flight Bags
- Zynga Paying $210 Million for Draw Something Creator OMGPOP
- iPhone Apps Could Win You a Million Frequent Flyer Miles
- Delta Pilots Testing iPad Electronic Flight Bag + Real Time Communications
- United Airlines + Continental Deploying 11,000 iPad as Pilot Electronic Flight Bag