Samsung Not Seeking iPhone 4S Ban in Korea
Korean copycat company seems to believe it can’t win even with home field advantage.
The decision was apparently driven by public-relations concerns. A senior Samsung executive said, “We concluded that we should engage in legal battles with Apple only in the global market, but not in order to gain more market share in Korea.”
- EU Investigating Samsung Antitrust Use of FRAND Patents Against Apple
- Apple Wins Injunction: Australian Court Bans Samsung Android Galaxy Tablet
- Samsung Android Tablet, Galaxy Tab 10.1, Banned by EU Apple Injunction
- Germany Court Upheld Apple Injunction Against Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Verdict: Samsung Guilty of Copying Apple, Owes $1.05 Billion [SameSung]