Qatar Emir, Shiekh Hamad, iPhone User
Qatar ruler, Emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani uses Apple smartphone.
The Qatar Emir was photographed by Reuters during a visit to Skopje, Republic of Macedonia.
Tip thanks to
eagle hawk eyed Adem.
CIA World Factbook (November 8, 2011 update, economy section) calls Qatar the “highest per-capita income country – ahead of Liechtenstein – and the country with the lowest unemployment”.
- UAE Cabinet Adopts iPad eBriefcase / HH Sheikh Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai an iPad user
- Locked vs. Unlocked iPhone 4S, Verizon iPhone Unlock & Sprint Promises
- Orange-Hatted Scalper Army Invaded Shanghai Apple Store iPhone 4S Launch Lines
- Steve Jobs iPhone 4 Case Bling Made with Swarovski Crystals
- Skype VoIP Calls on iPad / iPhone over 3G