Where to Buy iPhone 4S in the US
All pre-order inventory of iPhone 4S are sold out, so where to buy the 2011 5th generation iPhone in person?
Gizmodo describes US stores that sell the new iPhone 4S:
- Apple Store: lots of fans come to the stores with the most inventory (but also with long waits)
- Carrier retail store (OP: corporate store, not kiosks)
- Best Buy: the less glamorous store sometimes get much fewer customers, as most people wait at Apple Store
- Radio Shack: mostly pre-order customers only, limited stock
- Sam’s Club: limited stores only
- Target: probably limited stock, just like the iPad 2 launches but few might get lucky
To get your iPhone 4S faster, bring copy of your current mobile phone bill, credit card, social security number (for credit check), and valid ID.
Note price plan options of different iPhone 4 carriers, and Apple offers extended warranty and accidental damage insurance with AppleCare+.
- iPhone 4S Pre-Order Inventory Sold Out in US & Internationally
- Apple Store Starts Selling Square iPhone, iPad Credit Card Reader
- Pre-Order iPhone 4S Tonight: Pro Tips + Local Times in 7 Countries
- Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us Advertises iPad 2 Availability on April 17
- No Contract / Unlocked iPhone in High Demand