iPhone 4S Benchmarks + Siri Settings Demo [Video]
Siri personal assistant has “raise to speak” feature + iPhone 4S browser speed benchmarks.
iPhone 4S Benchmark
Sunspider shows total score of 2222.1ms, and BrowserMark benchmark, some by OP:
- iPhone 5S with iOS 5: 89567
- iPhone 4 with iOS 5: 44856
- iPhone 4 with iOS 4.3.5: 36485
- iPhone 4 with iOS 4.1: 30586
- iPad 2 with iOS 4.3.3: 69384
- 2011 Virgin LG Optimus V / Optimus S with Android 2.2.1: 11216
The iPhone 4S is twice as fast as iPhone 4 with iOS 5, and three times as fast as iPhone 4 with older iOS. The new 2011 iPhone is also about twice as fast as Android Galaxy S2 phone.
iPhone 4S Siri Settings
The video also shows the settings for Siri voice assistant. Apple description:
To talk to Siri, press and hold the home button or raise the phone to your ear and speak.
Siri settings: on/off, languages, voice Feedback, My Info, and Raise to Speak. Currently the Siri languages settings screen shows:
- English (Australia)
- English (United Kingtom)
- English (United States)
The video is unusual because the iPhone 4S will be available  in stores on October 14 and just started shipping for those with pre-orders. So, someone probably paid a bundle for this leaked iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 4S Voice Recognition SMS Demo [video]
- iPhone Siri Virtual Assistant vs. Real Personal Assistant [video]
- iPhone 4S Siri Turing Test, “I Love You” Demo [video]
- Performance Benchmarks: iPad 2 Still Rules Android, Samsung Galaxy
- Siri Apple TV Prototype Demo [video]