iPad Halloween Magic, 10 Weeks in the Making [video]
Digital magic meets sleight of hands. Amazing video.
Video: iPad Halloween Magic
[Simon] spent 10 weeks putting together this Halloween iPad act, and “it was a hell of a lot of work,” he says. “Luckily my iOS programmer Masashi Beheim again joined the project. It took him more than 100 hours of programming this time, being as fanatical about details as I am,” he added.
Wow. And it shows. Simon is available for hire for trade shows etc.
- iOS 5 on iPad is Magical [Humor]
- NASA Engineer Makes Double iPad 2 Halloween Portal Costume
- Steve Woz Demonstrates Laws of Physics / Magic Trick to Apple Store iPad Queue
- Magic Trackpad Unboxing by Apple Mouse Stop Motion Video
- DIY iPhone 4 Halloween Costume