Apple Sold 1 Million iPhone 4S in 24 Hours
Best single day record, for any product in Apple history.
iPhone 4S vs. iPhone Sales Numbers
Apple announced that it has sold over one million iPhone 4S in a single day of pre-orders.
“We are blown away with the incredible customer response to iPhone 4S,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. “The first day pre-orders for iPhone 4S have been the most for any new product that Apple has ever launched and we are thrilled that customers love iPhone 4S as much as we do.”
The previous singe one day pre-order record was the iPhone 4 last year, when Apple sold 600,000 iPhone 4 in 24 hours. Apple sold 1.7 million iPhone 4 in first 3 days of retail sales.
Apple iPhone 4S features include:
- iOS5, Siri voice assistant, iCloud
- 1080P HD video recording and f2.4 lens
- 8 hours talk time, with 4G HSDPA speed
US Availability of iPhone 4S
When and where to buy the new 2011 5th generation iPhone?
- All 245 Apple retail stores in the US at 8AM Friday October 14
- Corporate AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless stores (not kiosks)
- Select Best Buy, Target and Walmart stores and select Apple Authorized Resellers
iPhone 4S will also become available for sale at Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan and the UK on October 14, 2011.