Apple Leads 2011 J.D. Power Smartphone Customer Satisfaction Index
Surprise, surprise. Apple iPhone beats makers of BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, and Android phones again.
Smartphone Industry Customer Satisfaction
For a sixth consecutive time, Apple ranks highest among manufacturers of smartphones in customer satisfaction. Apple achieves a score of 838 and performs well in all factors, particularly in ease of operation and features.
The iPhone leads smartphones from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, RIM BlackBerry, LG, Palm, Nokia. No wonder even the HTC Chairwoman shops at Apple.
Well, at least Android, Palm, and Blackberry dominates iPhone in terms of radiation emissions.
- J.D. Power: iPhone leads 2013 smartphone satisfaction over Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone
- American Customer Satisfaction Index: iPhone Leads, BlackBerry & Samsung Lag
- Study: iPhone leads in satisfaction for consumer, business smartphone users
- J.D. Powers: Apple iPhone Ranks Highest in Customer Satisfaction
- BusinessWeek: Apple Customer Service Leads Computers & Electronics Industry (Again)