Jenna Lyons, President and Creative Director of J.Crew, is a Mac
J.Crew president Jenna Lyons rocks an iMac at her office.
Another example of Apple computer in enterprise. J.Crew is a billion dollar clothing retail business, with 12,700 employees as of January 2011.
Photo by Martine Fougeron, from NY Mag profile of Jenna Lons.
- President Obama Uses Presidential 3G iPad 2 in Oval Office
- Spike Lee Photographs President Obama with iPad 2
- President Obama Sent First Presidential Live Tweet on Mac @ Twitter Town Hall
- President Obama Demos Healthcare.gov on Mac!
- Russia President Dmitry Medvedev, Mac User, Uses Apple MacBook Pro in Kremlin