Jenna Lyons, President and Creative Director of J.Crew, is a Mac
J.Crew president Jenna Lyons rocks an iMac at her office.
Another example of Apple computer in enterprise. J.Crew is a billion dollar clothing retail business, with 12,700 employees as of January 2011.
Photo by Martine Fougeron, from NY Mag profile of Jenna Lons.
- Hunger Games: Catching Fire crew used iPad
- President Obama Uses Presidential 3G iPad 2 in Oval Office
- President Obama + VP Joe Biden Shares iPhone App
- Cute: Creative Mac Director Makes Star Wars AT-AT as Family Pet, Stop Motion Short Film
- President Obama to Steve Jobs: Why Can’t iPhone Be Manufactured in the US?