Apple Has More Cash Than US Government
US treasury showed this week, United States federal government fell behind Apple’s record cash holdings.
Recent debt ceiling congressional debate and the possibility of US government default has prompted some examinations of the government financials. Interesting Apple related result:
- On July 27, 2011 US. Treasury reports US Government has $73.8 billion ($73,768 million) in cash.
- Most recent Apple 2011 Q3 financials report showed the Cupertino company has $76.2 billion in cash.
As some have said: “I am moving to Apple.” The question is, does it look like an Apple Avatar land?
- Apple Posts Record $46.33 billion Quarter with Record iPhone, iPad, Mac Sales
- iPhone Apps Save UK Government Millions
- Apple 2011 Q4 Financials, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac Sales
- Apple Q3 2011 Financials: Revenue Up 82%, iPhone Up 142%, iPad Up 183%
- Apple Stock Hits Record High After Quarterly Earnings Report, Sales Stats