Apple, Google, Facebook, & Tech Companies Deal with Expired Yogurts
Yoghurts: How Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Adobe, Morgan Stanley, Apple, Oracle, and IBM react to expired yogurt in the fridge.
Tech Companies Deal with Expired Yogurt / Yoghurt
Drawn by Emmanuel (Manu) Cornet for his site Bonker’s World. OP’s interpretation:
- Google doesn’t want to talk to the user. It wants meabags to fill out tickets so skynet can process it. (Most Google services cannot be contacted by phone).
- Facebook: poke it
- Microsoft: shut it down and restart, due to buggy OS
- Adobe: “Try installing Flash first.” So true.
- Morgan Stanley: no yogurt but expired caviar. They are too busy making bundles of money from money that they don’t waste time with throwing thing out.
- Apple: sell it. Actually, Apple is infamous for getting rid of the old to make room for the new, so this is not quite the reality.
- Oracle: Sue them. OP explained in the Apple, Google, Facebook, Microsoft org chart article.
- IBM: ??? Not sure what he meant here. Perhaps IBM is all about selling services, with few tangible products?