Lenny Kravitz uses Miniature iPhone Headset
Lenny Kravitz walking around SoHo New York with this ‘miniature’ retro iPhone headset.
The Moshi retro corded handset [Amazon $29.99] is larger than Lenny Kravitz’s iPhone 4! And definitely not bluetooth or wireless. Maybe the American singer is concerned about phone radiation emissions (which Android, BlackBerry, & Palm dominate iPhone).
With that flak vest it’s obvious what he’s up to,
Calling in an air strike on charlie.
Against the nutty Charlie Sheen? Now that’s #winning.
- Apple Leads 2011 J.D. Power Smartphone Customer Satisfaction Index
- iPhone vs. Android, Blackberry Users
- Retro Bulky “80’s Phone” iPhone Case
- Android, BlackBerry, & Palm Dominate iPhone in Phone Radiation Emissions
- KEVLAR Optional iPhone 4S / 4 Battle Case