iTunes 10.3 w/ iCloud Beta Download Live
Apple finally updated iTunes 10.2.2 download link with iTunes 10.3!
Download iTunes 10.3 for Mac + PC
Earlier today Apple updated the iTunes 10.3 page but it was linked to 10.2.2. The page is now updated with the iTunes with iCloud beta.
iTunes 10.3 requirements and new features:
What’s new in iTunes 10.3
Introducing iTunes in the Cloud beta. The music you purchase in iTunes appears automatically on all your devices. You can also download your past iTunes purchases. Where you want, when you want.
• Automatic Downloads. Purchase music from any device or computer and automatically download a copy to your Mac and iOS devices.
• Download Previous Purchases. Download your past music purchases again at no additional cost. Your purchases are available in the iTunes Store on your Mac or in the iTunes app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Previous purchases may be unavailable if they are no longer on the iTunes Store.
iTunes 10.3 also adds Books to the iTunes Store, where you can discover and buy your favorite books on your computer and automatically download them to iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. This version also allows you to use Automatic Downloads with apps and books or download previously purchased apps and books from your computer or iOS device.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
iTunes 10.3 requirements
• Mac computer with an Intel, PowerPC G5 or G4 processor
• 1.0GHz PowerPC G4 or faster processor is required to play Standard Definition video from the iTunes Store
• 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or faster processor is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras from the iTunes Store
• 512MB of RAM; 1GB is required to play HD video, an iTunes LP, or iTunes Extras
• Screen resolution of 1024×768 or greater; 1280×800 or greater is required to play an iTunes LP or iTunes Extras
• Playing videos also requires at least 16MB of video RAM
• Broadband Internet connection to use the iTunes Store
• Apple combo drive or SuperDrive to create audio, MP3, or back-up CDs; some non-Apple CD-RW recorders may also work
• Apple SuperDrive to back up your library to DVDs; some non-Apple DVD-RW drives may also work
• Mac OS X version 10.5 or later
• QuickTime 7.6 or later; Support for HE-AAC requires QuickTime 7.6.4 or later
• Safari 4.0.3 or later
• 200MB of available disk space
• iTunes in the Cloud beta is available starting in the United States
• HD TV episodes can only be rented in the United States
• Ping is available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, United Kingdom, and United States