HTC Evo View Android Tablet FAIL: Results in BET Awards Embarrassing Moment
Why you shouldn’t use half-baked products in product placements. Especially any iPad wanna-bee Android tablets.
Video: HTC Evo View Android Tablet FAIL
BET Awards 2011, this Sunday:
“Tonight we have some cool technology with the new HTC Evo View 4G [Android tablet].”
Result? Awkward moment where Coca-Cola Viewers’ Choice Award winner was first named Chris Brown, then Rihanna, AND THEN Drizzy Drake.
Perhaps the 7″ Android tablet screen quality is so bad, small, or sluggish that the award announcer had to squint at the teleprompter instead of the Android device. Or perhaps Android 2.3 Gingerbread with HTC Sense 3.0 is a poor choice for a tablet OS?
- What’s the Best Tablet? Why Android is no Match for iPad
- FAIL: Android Motorola Xoom Tablet Has No Flash
- 2,000 ASUS Transformer Prime Android Tablet Pre-Orders in 107 Days [Epic Fail]
- First Android Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab “A Pocketable Train Wreck”
- Cisco Can’t Compete Against iPad in Enterprise, Drops Cius Android Tablet