Final Cut Pro X: Hand On Walkthrough [Video]
10 minute video Final Cut X feature demo / walkthrough, showing instant rendering, effects, color match, and more.
Video: Final Cut Pro X Hands On Walkthrough
- Fast import of iPhone H.264 footage: clips viewable right away (conversion for editing happens in background)
- iMovie styled clip view or list view
- All short cut keys carry over from older version of Final Cut Pro
- Hit the space bar and it starts playing. No need to render (no need for third party MPEG streamclip video converter anymore)
- Text titles looks like combination of iMovie and Motion, with some new effects
- Themes with multiple video clips rendered in real time
- Final Cut Sound Effects starts out empty, but if you run “Download additional content” to get 1300 royalty free sounds
- Effects: color grading and special effects
- Manual color, saturation, exposure adjustments
- Color Match. Demo shows how to warm up a clip
Download Final Cut Pro X, $299.99 or see more Final Cut Pro features.