Apple II Computer Makes Self-Playing Piano Paper Program
Apple computers record and write music on paper for self playing robot piano, invention circa 1895.
Video: Apple II Computer Makes Self-Playing Piano Program
Discovery (maker Mythbusters, of one of OP’s favorite shows) TV show “How It’s Made” explains self playing piano, and shows some musical Macs help with the process a century later. The paper musical notes looks a little like modern technology Magic Piano [App Store], used in iPad performance by pianist Lang Lang.
- First iPad Classical Concert Performance Debut! (Video)
- Wacom Released iPad Note Taking App: Bamboo Paper [video]
- iPhone Orchestra: University of Michigan Program Creates New Form of Music Performance
- Yann Tiersen (Amélie Soundtrack Composer, Musician) Plays Piano Using 6 iPhones
- iMac Guy’s Trippy Wafer Piano Keyboard Perfect for Munchies