Best Buy, Target, Toys R Us Advertises iPad 2 Availability on April 17
Major national iPad 2 U.S. retailers Best Buy + Target advertise their iPad 2 availability on their April 17 Sunday flyer!
Remember those iPad 2 inventory hold at Best Buy and Target? (ObamaPacman even posted a tip on how to get them at Target even with the hold!) It turned out that Best Buy and Target were saving up their iPad 2 inventory for this Sunday.
Best Buy iPad 2 Availability April 17 Week
Best Buy has iPad 2 on its Sunday flyer front page. Best Buy internal order process highlights:
- Limited quantities. Three (3) iPad 2 per store minimum.
- Reserve order fulfillment is still the priority for any iPad 2 inventory that stores get.
- For stores with iPad 2 inventory, stores will use the reserve ticket once all inventory is gone. (Not rain checks).
- Employee purchases are now allowed.
- Don’t send customers to other stores, even if it looks like they have inventory, since any inventory is most likely for reserves.
- Don’t hold units for (reserved) customers greater than 48 hours.
Trivia: Best Buy classifies iPad as computer.
Where Can I Buy An iPad 2
If you are going to get in iPad 2 lines at your local Best Buy or Target, go early! Note: newest iPad 2 retailer Toys R US will also start selling the Apple tablet starting April 17.
Judging from the strong iPad 2 demand, availability of Apple’s tablet at these national retailers is likely to sell out at these stores minutes from store opening. If you don’t find one, you can find an iPad 2 here using ObamaPacman’s: