Apple: “If You Don’t Have an iPhone” Ads
Yup, Apple’s latest iPhone 4 TV ads are made to rattle Fandroids’ green trash cans.
App Store, Apple iPhone 4 Ad
“If you don’t have an iPhone, you don’t have the App Store, so you don’t have the world’s largest selection of Apps that are this easy to find and this easy to download to your phone.”
iBooks, Apple iPhone 4 Ad
“If you don’t have an iPhone, you don’t have iBooks on your phone, so you don’t have your favorite books in your pocket.”
iPod + iTunes, Apple iPhone 4 Ad
“If you don’t have an iPhone, you don’t have an iPod in your phone.”
Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
“Yup, if you don’t have an iPhone, well, you don’t have an iPhone.” -Apple
Same thing can be said about iPad. One year after the release of the original iPad, Android wanna-bee HoneyComb tablet barely beat the 1 year old Apple tablet on paper. But the iPad 2 blew them away.
What about iPod touch? There are no iPod touch competitors because the unsubsidized Android products cannot compete against the Apple iOS without carrier-sponsored marketing.
- Novell Demos Technology to Port XBox 360 Games to Apple iPhone iPad
- AirPhone 4 (iPhone 4 Knockoff) Video Review
- Apple iPhone, iPad Dominates Android in Business Adoption
- Over 1,000 iPad Apps, 150,000 iPhone Apps on iPad Launch Date
- Apple Q3 2011 Financials: Revenue Up 82%, iPhone Up 142%, iPad Up 183%