DIY: Make Wireless iPod Nano Watch
Want to beat Steve Woz in iWatch revolution? Make your own bluetooth wireless iPod nano watch.
iPod Nano Watch Wireless Bluetooth Adapter
If only the iPod Nano has bluetooth and could play to wireless headphones…
Some people love the idea of the iPod nano watch. But the number one complaint about iPod nano watch is the cable. Who wants to run a headphone cable from your wrist to arm and to your ears? Fortunately, you can easily make your own wireless iPod nano watch, by using a miniature BlueTooth dongle!
One such adapter to use iPod nano watch wirelessly is the Motorola d670 dongle [$44.95 on amazon]. But what if you also want stereo bluetooth wireless headphones? Read on:
iPod Nano Wireless Headphone + Bluetooth Adapter
You can also buy wireless bluetooth stereo headphones with the wireless dongle for iPod nano watch:
- S9 Bluetooth Stereo Headphone + iPod Bluetooth adapter [discontinued?]
- S9-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphone + iPod Bluetooth adapter [$94.99 on amazon]
- S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphone + iPod Bluetooth adapter [$105.99 on amazon]
Top image by the creator of the Ultimate One iPod nano watch band. Second image: composite by OP Editor.
- iPod Nano Watch: 18 Clock Faces
- iPod Nano Watch: Ultimate One on Kickstarter
- iPod Nano Watch Silicon Band
- Motorola Motoactv Copies Apple iPod Nano Watch
- HEX Ships Rugged iPod Nano Watch Band