iOS Game Developer Ngmoco Builds Cinema Display Fort
Ngmoco, highly successful iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad video game developer, shows they got a “few” Apple products with photo of Apple Cinema Display Fort.
Look like Mac based Ngmoco just upgraded some of their aluminum Apple Cinema Display with the newest Apple LED Cinema Displays:
“An LED Cinema Display fort has appeared at #ngmoco HQ this morning.” @ngmoco describes.
Starting from revenue of $484,000 in 2008, in October 2010 Ngmoco was acquired for around $403 million by Japanese firm DeNA. All enabled by developing for Apple’s revolutionary mobile App Store for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- iPhone OS Game Studio Ngmoco Raises $25 Million, Acquires Freeverse
- Dell is Overpriced! Apple Cinema Display Cheaper
- Apple Releases New Mac Accessories: Cinema Display, Magic Trackpad, Low “Vampire Draw” Charger
- How to Play Multiplayer Game Center Games
- Apple iOS Game Center Account Sign Up + Supported Games