Steve Jobs Joked About iPhone 4 Gizmodo Warrant at AntennaGate
Oh Steve, he still finds time to throw in some humor at the iPhone 4 AntennaGate press conference Q&A.
iPhone 4 AntennaGate press conference Q&A
Q: Did you consider [iPhone 4] recall?
Steve Jobs: When you love your customers, nothing is off the table. But we want to be data driven. We send engineers to people’s homes with test equipment and take logs…
Bob: For the record, we told them we were coming.
Steve Jobs: And we didn’t bash down any doors! [Laughs.]
Rimshot! Is that a message to Gizmodo about not messing with iPhone 4 jailbait?
Transcript via gdgt
- Watch: Apple July 16 iPhone 4 AntennaGate Press Conference Video (Updated)
- Download: Apple iPhone 4 AntennaGate Press Conference Video, 720P HD
- LEAKED, Steve Jobs Uses the Force: iPhone 4 Reality Distortion Field
- “AntennaGate” Apple iPhone 4 Mystery Press Conference: Summary
- Obama: Steve Jobs Success Example of American Dream