Apple Gaining on RIM in US Smartphone Market Share
Apple CEO Steve Jobs shows the data on iPhone smartphone market share in his iPhone 4 & iOS4 Keynote WWDC 2010.
US Smartphone Market Share, Apple WWDC 2010 Keynote
In the US Apple iPhone is catching up to RIM Blackberry, while having a much larger lead on Android, at 3x the lead over Android. Even the awful Windows Mobile (WiMP) has a larger market share than Android (no wonder, as the Android “best” phones including the kludge Droid and Nexus One).
iPhone 4 WWDC 2010 Steve Jobs Keynote Coverage
- WWDC 2010: Apple iPad, App Store Stats
- WWDC 2010: Apple iPhone Smarthphone US Market Share (read above)
- WWDC 2010: Apple iPhone 4 with HD Video & iOS4
- WWDC 2010: Official Steve Jobs iPhone 4 Apple Keynote Video
- Live Coverage, iPhone 4.0 WWDC Steve Jobs Apple Keynote Today
- Watch: Official Apple WWDC 2010 Steve Jobs iPhone 4 Keynote Video
- Watch: Official Apple iPhone 4.0 OS Preview Steve Jobs Keynote Video
- Apple WWDC 2010: iPad, App Store Stats
- iPhone: Japan’s Best Selling Smartphone of 2009, 46% Market Share