TED Launches NO-FLASH Website For Apple iPhone, iPad
TED, known for “Ideas Worth Spreading” and lecture videos from various world-changers and trailblazers, just launched Apple iPhone friendly portion of its website with NO-Flash videos, just in time for iPad tablet launch.
Visiting the TED site on Apple mobile Safari browser from iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and no-flash will be used. It’s a great first step to moving away from the proprietary Adobe Flash.
iPhone Friendly Non-Flash TED Inbound [gizmodo]
- Leaked: CBS Making Website iPad Ready with HTML5 Video Playback
- Virgin America Airline Website Drops Adobe Flash For “More Fabulous” iPhone Friendly HTML
- New iPad Flash-Playing, Social-networking, RSS-Reading SkyFire Browser
- Apple iPhone 4.0 iAd HTML5 Based, No Adobe Flash
- Apple Highlights iPad Ready Next Generation HTML5 Websites