Lego iPad Art
Cool, 8 bit version of Apple’s iPad tablet. Is it art, spoof, or homage to Apple?
This lego iPad art is made by Joe Meno, who wrote: “I saw the presentation, and after a day or so, I was really curious about its size. So I went to the Apple site and found the dimensions, and decided to build a form study. The dimensions match as close as possible, and took a few hours of straight building.”
Joe Meno runs BrickJournal, a publication for lego enthusiasts. Check it out if you are into making things with lego. BrickJournal has a free video podcast in iTunes, and a basic iPhone app with some content from their web site.
Gallery: Lego Apple iPad Mockup
- DIY iPad Papercraft Mockup: 3 Improved, Apple Tablet V2 iPapercraft
- DIY: How to Make an iPad Mockup, 100% Scale Model
- Architecture & Design Agency abgc Makes Lego Boardroom Table, Has Mac (video)
- DIY Papercraft Apple iPhone 4
- DIY 3d Papercraft Tribute of Steve Jobs Apple iPad Keynote: iPapercraft