Gizmodo Writer Pwned By Anti-Apple Trolls: Apple Store Genius Bar Top Horror “Stories”
Debunk: The Gadget or the Girl?
Mac Genius stole your girlfriend and has so little people skill that he becomes nervous at the sight of your awesome presence.
I was “greeted by a very nerves gentleman. He was beat red and his hands were shaking to the point that he was having trouble typing. While he was taking my info I casually read his name badge and in a Sherlock Homes moment realized his problem. He was the guy my ex had left me for.”
Sounds like this storywriter never been in any relationship before.
When is the last time an ex told you the full name of her current interest? Even poorly written scripts don’t typically consider including the ridiculously fake idea of the current boyfriend “shaking in fear” in the presence of the ex-boyfriend.
Where is the bad service? “Hands shaking and having trouble typing” is the worst example of poor service this writer can fabricate?
In truth, Apple Store Genius Bar has many Mac Genius working at the same time. Even if one doesn’t want to work with a customer for whatever reason, there are other Mac Geniuses who can.
Continue reading using the navigation elements on top or on the bottom of the page…
- Apple Store Horror Story: Awful Genius Bar with Evil Mac Genius
- Great Moments in Gizmodo History, Rooster Teeth Comic & OP Analysis
- Friend Bar is the New Apple Store Sensation, Genius Bar Replacement
- iPrototype, RedvsBlue Video Spoof on Gizmodo iPhone 4G Prototype Story
- ObamaPacman.com Turns 1 Year Old! State of the OP